Reading Buses Rewards Terms and Conditions
Reading Buses has teamed up with Reward Your World and MoLo Rewards to create "Reading Buses Rewards". This scheme offers you the chance to earn rewards and get discounts on different products and services in a variety of ways using the MoLo Rewards and Reward Your World companies. The following terms and conditions outline how the scheme works and what data we share with these companies. Reading Buses only shares information with these companies as part of Reading Buses Rewards. As part of this scheme you should not receive any unsolicited contact, be that direct mail, emails, text messages or phone calls. We do not sell your information to any company and any sharing of personal data is done as part of the scheme that you will have opted in to.
Reward Your World
By ticking the Reading Buses Rewards box on the Reading Buses shop website, you consent to your details being sent to Reward Your World to be pre-registered as part of Reading Buses Rewards. The details sent are, Name, email address and post code. This allows Reward Your World to pre-register you in their system. After registering on or completing a transaction on the Reading Buses website and having opted-in, you will be sent an email with a link to allow you to complete the registration process on the Reward Your World site. Please note, if you do not fully complete your registration with Reward Your World, you will not receive any contact outside of the reminder emails for registration. Once you have registered, you will be able to earn points against your purchases on the Reading Buses shop website as well as with other retailers and partners. Once you have collected enough points, you will be able to use them to get money off your Reading Buses smartcards through our online shop. You will also be able to use your points to spend at other retailers or donate to local and national causes. You must register fully with Reward Your World to be able to earn and redeem points on the Reading Buses shop website.
1. Once you have ticked the Reading Buses Rewards box on the Reading Buses shop website, you will be sent an email with a link to the Reward Your World site. Simply complete your registration to be able to start earning points. (n.b. you can sign up directly to Reward Your World via their website www.rewardyourworld.com )
2. Once fully registered, you will earn a minimum of 10 points per £1 spent on the Reading Buses shop website when buying or topping up your smartcard. These points will automatically be updated in your Reward Your World account.
3. Bonus points through voucher codes. Occasionally, we may assign extra points to certain products through the use of "coupon codes". 3. These codes will be published on the Reward Your World website only. You will need to log in at www.rewardyourworld.com to obtain your coupon code. You should then click through to Reading Buses to complete your transaction, entering the coupon code in the relevant field – this will be on a page before checkout. Once the transaction is complete, you will receive the points automatically in your Reward Your World account.
4. Bonus points are only available through the correct use of coupon codes. If an offer is available, you must obtain the coupon code to qualify – normal transactions will only give you the minimum points amount.
5. If you do not fully register through Reward Your World, you will not be able to earn points on our website.
Redeeming points against Reading Buses products
1. Once you have begun to accumulate points, you can use them to get money off your Reading Buses smartcards and smartcard top-ups.
2. Money off our products is available through ‘voucher codes’ which must be obtained through the Reward Your World website.
3. Once you have logged in to your Reward Your World account, you can visit the rewards page to browse the offers. Find the amount you would like to redeem and click to get your code (providing you have enough points). The points will automatically be deducted from your account.
4. Click through to the Reading Buses site and enter the voucher code when prompted. The amount will be debited from the final total that you pay.
5. Discounts can only be applied through the use of correct and valid voucher codes.
6. Each code is unique to a single transaction and validated against your account.
Redeeming points against non-Reading Buses products
You can also redeem points against non-Reading Buses products. To find out how, visit www.rewardyourworld.com
Once you have fully registered with Reward Your World as part of Reading Buses Rewards, you agree to them storing your details. For this reason, you must unregister via their website to be fully unsubscribed from Reading Buses Rewards. Unticking the box on the Reading Buses website will only remove you from a list held by us.